- 4 Large Shrimp
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1/2 pink grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1/2 navel orange, peeled and segmented
- 1/2 blood orange
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1 cup watercress
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped roasted pistachios
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Persian Lime Fused Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Apricot White Balsamic
Cook shrimp in a pot of salted, boiling water with bay leaf for 4 minutes. Remove shrimp and allow to cool. Remove flesh from shell, discarding all shells.
Citrus Salad Mixture
In a medium bowl toss shrimp, grapefruit, oranges, radishes, chives, watercress and pistachios. Next, add to bowl Apricot White Balsamic followed by the Persian Lime Fused olive oil.