- 1 pound red potatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons ABQ Olive Oil Company Leccino Olive Oil, plus 4 teaspoons more for frying eggs
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 cups diced leftover white/dark meat roast turkey (about 1 pound), skin removed
- 8 large eggs
In medium pot of cold water over high heat, bring potatoes and 1 teaspoon salt to boil. Cook for 3 minutes, drain potatoes, and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons ABQ Olive Oil Company Leccino Olive Oil over medium-low heat. Saute onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 5 minutes. Add red bell peppers, 1 tablespoon thyme, pepper, and remaining salt, and saute for an additional 3 minutes.
Increase heat to medium-high, add 1 tablespoon ABQ Olive Oil Company Leccino Olive Oil, reserved potatoes, and turkey and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add 1/4 cup water and stir to mix. Cover, reduce heat to low, and cook for an additional 10 minutes. Remove hash from heat and cover loosely with foil.
In two large nonstick skillets over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons ABQ Olive Oil Company Leccino Olive Oil in each. Add 4 eggs to each pan and fry until whites are cooked, about 4 minutes. Divide hash among serving plates and top each with a fried egg, taking care not to break yolks. Garnish with remaining thyme.