- 4 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup ABQ Olive Oil Company Vermont Maple Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons ABQ Olive Oil Company Organic Butter Flavored Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 2 teaspoons ancho chile powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
In a large pot fitted with a steamer basket set over boiling water, steam potatoes, covered, until firm-tender, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat ABQ Olive Oil Company Vermont Maple Aged Balsamic Vinegar, ABQ Olive Oil Company Organic Butter Flavored Oil, lime juice, chili powder, and salt. When ABQ Olive Oil Company Vermont Maple Aged Balsamic Vinegar mixture starts to bubble, add reserved sweet potatoes. Cook, tossing frequently, until ABQ Olive Oil Company maple mixture is thick and potatoes are cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes. Garnish with parsley.