Makes 4 servings
Keep a kettle of boiling water nearby to easily refill the steamer pot
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 yellow squash, cut into ¼ Inch slices
- 1 zucchini, cut into ½ inch slices
- 1 bunch multicolored carrots peeled and cut on the bias into 1 inch pieces
- 1 bunch baby golden beets, peeled and cut into wedges
- ABQ Olive Oil flaky lemon sea salt
- 1 tbs. ABQ Olive Oil Company Walnut Olive Oil
- ABQ Olive Oil Company Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar to drizzle over vegetables
- 1/2 cup spicy microgreens, such as radish greens
Set a steamer basket a pot of water and bring to a boil. Working in batches, and refill pot with water as needed. Steam vegetables until crisp tender, 3 to 5 minutes for broccolini, 4 to 5 minutes for asparagus, squash, and zucchini; 5 to 6 minutes for carrots; and 15 to 20 minutes for beets.
Arrange vegetables on a platter. Season with salt, drizzle with Walnut oil and Sicilian Lemon Balsamic. Garnish with microgreens; serve.