- 1/4 cup ABQ Olive Oil Company extra virgin olive oil
- 8 small bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- ABQ Olive Oil Company Lemon Flake salt and ground pepper
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons ABQ Olive Oil Company Lemongrass-mint white balsamic vinegar
- 3 radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, sliced
- small carrot, grated
- handful of basil leaves, torn
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with Salt and pepper. Cook with skin-side up, and transfer skillet to the oven. Roast until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees, 18 to 22 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook quinoa according to package directions. Whisk together the balsamic and remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in bowl. Add scallions, radishes, carrot, feta, basil, and quinoa and toss to combine. Enjoy!