- 1 1/2 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Ultra Premium, ultra fresh ABQ Olive Oil Company’s Arbosana EVOO
- five inch sprig of fresh basil, washed and dried
- 1 clove fresh garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
Place the ingredients inside the bowl of a food processor or blender and process until creamy and smooth in consistency. Adjust seasoning and store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Original recipe and photo by Veronica Foods.