- 2 tablespoons ABQ Olive Oil Company Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/2 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon ABQ Olive Oil Company Jalapeno Honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ABQ Olive Oil Company Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 (10oz) bunches of kale, stems removed, leaves thinly sliced (about 9 cups)
Whisk together Honey Ginger Balsamic, juice, soy sauce, and honey in a small bowl. Add oil slowly, whisking constantly until incorporated.
Put kale in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing, and mix well. Using your hands, massage kale well until softened, wilted, and reduced in volume by half.