Serves 4 | Prep time: 30 minutes
- 4 pieces – 3oz Chicken Breasts (boneless/skinless)
- 4 cups of mixed green lettuce
- 4 large strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 8 Tbsp ABQ Olive Oil Company Lemon Fused Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp ABQ Olive Oil Company Lavender Dark Balsamic
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesano Reggiano cheese
- ABQ Olive Oil Herbs de Provence, to taste
- ABQ Olive Oil Fleur de Sel
In a Ziploc bag, add chicken breasts, crushed garlic, 4 Tbsp Lemon Fused Olive Oil and 1/4 tsp of Fleur de Sel. Refrigerate for one hour.
Preheat grill to about 400 F. Remove chicken from bag and grill for about 4 minutes on each side (or use meat thermometer to test until chicken temp reaches 165°F).
Remove from grill and let stand on cutting board for a few minutes, until warm. Slice each chicken breast into 4 to 5 piece segments.
In a small bowl, add 4 Tbsp of Lavender balsamic, 4 Tbsp of Lemon Fused Olive Oil and chives. Next, whisk until dressing emulsifies, about one minute.
In a large bowl, add 4 cups of mixed greens and strawberries. Slowly pour dressing along sides of large bowl and toss salad mixture until dressing is dispersed throughout. Add equal parts salad to four plates. Add chicken on top of each salad plate.
Finish each plate with pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, Herbs de Provence and Fleur de Sel to taste.