- 1/4 cup ABQ Olive Oil Company Persian Lime, Bergamot, Garlic, and Cayenne Olive Oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 (15 oz) cans beans (1) black and (1) Cannellini, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Place all oils and salt in a jar with lid, and shake until ingredients are well mixed.
In a salad bowl, combine beans, corn, bell pepper, tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro. Shake dressing, and pour it over the salad. Stir salad and dressing and serve.
This can be made a day ahead of time.