Since garlic and olive oil are almost always used together in Mediterranean cooking, you can use this in just about anything.
- Combine with Traditional 18 Year dark balsamic or Oregano balsamic for salads.
- Combine with Apricot, Peach or Pineapple balsamic for pork or poultry marinade.
- Combine equal parts with Italian Espresso for a flank steak marinade.
- Use for bread dipping.
- Drizzle over your pasta or add as a secret ingredient in a savory red sauce.
- Drizzle over grilled pizza and flatbread.
- Use to finish creamy mashed potatoes.
- Use to toss pasta; it is especially delicious with spaghetti.
- For extra flavor, use this oil instead of plain olive oil for basting when cooking vegetables.
- Use to cook Mexican-style garlic shrimp.
Pairings: Mango White Balsamic Vinegar, Traditional Dark Balsamic Vinegar, Ripe Peach White Balsamic Vinegar, Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar, Espresso Dark Balsamic Vinegar, Black Mission Fig Dark Balsamic Vinegar, Blackberry Ginger Dark Balsamic Vinegar, and Raspberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar.