The highly fragrant and fresh sweet basil flavor of this oil will be excellent to finish your pasta, tomato salad, and Caprese salad.
- Brush on Italian bread, especially focaccia or ciabatta then grill.
Drizzle over chopped fresh tomatoes for bruschetta and finish with Traditional 18 Year dark balsamic.
- Combine with any of our suggested vinegar pairings for the most delectable vinaigrette or marinade.
- Spread whipped ricotta cheese over a slice of grainy bread and drizzle with Basil olive oil.
- Toss with whole wheat pasta, peas and roasted asparagus.
- Drizzle over pizza.
- Use to make basil aioli and use as a condiment with seafood or vegetables, especially artichokes, asparagus and haricot verts.
Pairings: Jalapeño White Balsamic Vinegar, Lemongrass Mint White Balsamic Vinegar, Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar, Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic Vinegar, Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar, Grapefruit White Balsamic Vinegar, Black Mission Fig Dark Balsamic Vinegar, Strawberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar, Raspberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar, and Wild Blueberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar.