- Pair with Blood Orange olive oil to dress a spinach or arugula salad, topped with fresh berries, mandarin oranges and goat cheese.
- Use to poach pears or apples.
- Combine it with a Medium EVOO and drizzle over sweet potato wedges, pumpkin or butternut squash before roasting.
- Drizzle over Greek yogurt, ice cream or oatmeal.
- Whip into Mascarpone cheese for a dessert topping.
- Brush over acorn squash halves before roasting.
Pairings: Blood Orange Olive Oil, Herbs de Provence Olive Oil, Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, and Walnut Olive Oil.