- Drizzle with Roasted Walnut Oil or Butter olive oil on pancakes, waffles, or French toast.
- Make a reduction and use it as a glaze for bacon slices, chicken, and pork.
- Pair with Blood Orange olive oil to make an earthy and sweet salad dressing.
- Add to baked goods such as pumpkin bread recipe or whip it into cream cheese and frost carrot cake.
- Add to baked beans or a homemade BBQ sauce.
- Mix it with a spicy Dijon mustard to glaze ham.
Pairings: Chipotle Olive Oil, Butter Olive Oil, Walnut Olive Oil, and Smoked Chaabani Olive Oil