- Use it to roast or grill vegetables.
- Combine with minced garlic to marinate pork, lamb or beef.
- Combine with Lavender balsamic to marinate lamb then roast.
- Mix with any of the suggested vinegar pairings for a great salad dressing; this is especially delicious for grains and couscous.
- Brush on a baguette before toasting. Use to dress tomatoes for bruschetta.
- Use to roast nuts – especially cashews and almonds.
- Brush over fresh sliced pita bread then toast.
- Use in your favorite white bean soup.
- Drizzle over creamy polenta.
- Use in lieu of plain olive oil in your favorite homemade bread recipes. We especially like it in focaccia and ciabatta breads.
Pairings: Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar, Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar, Ripe Peach Dark Balsamic Vinegar, Strawberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar, Raspberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar, Black Cherry Dark Balsamic Vinegar, and Black Mission Fig Dark Balsamic Vinegar