- Mix with Watermelon Rosé Vinegar to dress tomato, cucumber, and red onion salad; finish with crumbled feta cheese.
- Finish roasted red beets or use in a red beet stew.
- Brush over grilled crostini and top with smoked salmon and crème fraîche or sour cream; sprinkle with chopped chives and dill.
- Combine with Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic to dress farro and chickpea salad.
- Use to poach salmon
- Finish fish soups or bisques, especially delicious with Norwegian-style creamy fish soups
Pairings: It pairs beautifully with the Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar, Pomegranate Dark Balsamic, and Champagne Vinegar to name just a few!